Safety Procedures and Precautions for our valued Timberlane Physical Therapy Customers:
We have been monitoring the COVID 19 situation and in accordance with the guidelines set forth and the Department of Health, Timberlane Physical Therapy will re-open in Winooski VT on May 18th for in person 1 on 1 care.
A few changes that we have adopted based on the state of Vermont recommendations for safe medical practice:
Please do not attend any visit if you have had any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection in the past 14 days
Symptoms could include fever, chills, excessive fatigue, cough or difficulty breathing, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, pain or pressure in your chest, or loss of smell or taste. If you are at high risk and your physician advises you against being outside, or if you are immune compromised, discuss returning to PT with your physician.
Patients may not be allowed in the clinic if:
- Refuse to wear a mask
- Have a temperature>100.4 degrees F
- Answer yes to any of the questions noted above
Timberlane Physical Therapy:
- All employees will have completed the training modules on safe return to work per the Vermont Department of Labor.
- All Employees will be screened and have a temperature check prior to beginning their work day.
- PT’s and staff will wear masks and follow strict hand-washing protocols.
- Adherence to strict and defined cleaning procedures using cleaning products approved for COVID 19 cleanliness.
- Our clinic treatment spaces have been designed to adhere to safe distancing, and each therapist has a designated treatment area. We ask that you do not bring anyone to your appointment unless you are under 18 years of age, need mobility assistance, or need an interpreter.
- Hand on treatment will be at the discretion of the patient and the therapist, and will be discussed before it is initiated.
- Please bring your own clean mask
- All patient appointments will be made by phone (802-864-3785). No appointments will be scheduled at the front desk in an effort to keep the halls clear for patients who are entering and exiting the clinic.
- When you arrive at our parking lot, please stay in your car and call our office (802-864-3785) to check in. Due to Covid safety precautions our waiting room will not be open to the public.
- Please do not bring anybody to visits with you unless you are under the age of 18, need physical assistance or an interpreter.
- If you are a new patient to us, please go to our website and fill out the paperwork online. If that is not possible, paper forms will be delivered to your car.
- We will call you when your therapist is ready to treat you. Please come up the stairs or take the elevator to enter our clinic. Your therapist will greet you at the front door of the office. You will be asked questions about your current health, your temperature will be taken, and then you will be directed to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Your therapist will take you the designated treatment area. We request that you stay in the treatment area or with your therapist at all times. When your treatment is finished, please leave the office abiding by the safe distancing rule of 6 feet once outside the treatment space.
- If you have a co-pay you will have two options for payment. If you wish to pay by credit card, you will be asked for the card number when you check in from your car. If you would like a receipt please let us know and one will be emailed or mailed to you. If you would like to pay by check, you can bring a completed check with you and there will be a basket at our check-in counter with envelopes to put it in. Please make sure to write your name in the memo field on your check.
If you wish to make further appointments or have billing questions please call us, we will be happy to take care of all of your questions over the phone.
We will keep abreast of the changing recommendations and guidelines that the CDC, and the Vermont Department of health and change our procedures accordingly as new information is released. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time, we are most concerned with the quality of our care and the providing the caring treatment that will improve your quality of life.
We look forward to seeing you and to help you feel your best!